Saturday 4 February 2012

10 Facts About Me...

All right, my entry for this week is ten facts about me whether you know or not. I think i should not introduce myself because my first entry already describes all about me such as my full name, where do i lives and many more. If you follow my blog, of course you already know who am i. Let i remind you again that my nick name is Zai.
  Yummy!!

1) I Likes To Eat...

I love to eat especially if my mom cook the dishes for me and i likes to eat any kind of snacks but i need to control my appetite. If not, the percentage for me to face the disease of obesity is high. So, i need to practise a healthy lifestyle from now such as jogging, cycling with friends and so on.

2) Always Give Advice

Next, i likes to consult my friends who have problems. Even though i am not given recognition as a motivator but they will appreciate me when i advise them along the best solution. It is free of charge of course. Its happen since i was in primary school. In fact, most of them will ask me for advise or a solution how to solve their problems. I only said the facts that i know and i applied it in my consultation such as giving them encouraging words and many more. Its depend on them whether they want to accept it or not.

3) Love To Laugh   

Besides that, i love laughing with my friends especially they tell us the funny stories. In my opinion, i can reduce stress by laughing and talking with someone. Moreover, if i stay alone in hostel i will watching movies of "Maharaja Lawak Mega", that is funny reality show. I'm not a quiet person but I'm a happy go lucky!  It is my principal since long time ago. I love to be myself.





4) I Like a Men Who Respect Women

Then, i do not like the men who like to play women's hearts and feelings. I had experienced it once, it is hurt to me. I don't think so that i will talked about him right now cause i really hate him and if possible i want to forget him forever, but i'm felt grateful because i gained courage to face challenges after i broke up with him. I hope that i will find exemplary husband in the future that can take care of me and can lead me to the right path in Islam.

5) I Love My Family


The next fact is seriously i love my family especially my charming mother. She always supported and advising me when i facing problems. She was the major person that i was looking for if i have a small or big problems. I always hugged her when i feel lonely or when i need a shoulder to cry.




 I LOVE IT!


6)Love Sport Car and Sport Motorcycle


I truly want to try to drive the racing car and sport motorcycle one day but i have only a car license. Both of these are my dreams since i was in primary school. Unfortunately, my mother didn't give permission to riding a motorcycle because it is not safety at all. So, anything can happen right if i ride at high speeds but i really LOVE sport motorcycle! I hope that i can go around Malaysia by riding it with my love...





7) Characteristics Of My Future Husband


I'm not one of the selector person. I will feel very very thankful when i matched by a person. My mom always said that appearance is not important as long as his faith in his religion is strong. I was strongly agree with my mom opinion. One more thing, i hope he will make me smiling and laughing everyday. Make sure that he was not a smoker and always respect my beloved parents because they are everything to me as long as they are still breathing. If can, i want him to be a romantic person such as he will give a special present even though that day is not my birthday.



8) Hard To Say I LOVE You...

It is too hard to say this statement after i got bad experience before this and also do not like to play a person feel. I would rather remain silent than to state my feeling to someone.
Even though silence is not acceptance in law of contract but i more preferred to to be like that. 
I feel glad if someone that i love are happy with soul mate.
Yes, that's me!  




9) Preferred To Listen Music


This statement is absolutely true! Listen to music is one of my hobbies and it become a part of how i release my tension. Besides that, before i sleep i likes listening to music especially the songs who are sings by Christina Perri, Taylor Swift and Pitbull. Their voices are totally super verb! Seriously, i like it... :)
Christina Perri : Jar Of Heart & A Thousand Years.
Taylor Swift : Love Story & You Belong To Me and so on. 
There are too many songs that i love it!






10) I Would Like To Have Many Friends   


I would like to acquince with new friends of the different gender, religion, countries and so on.  Therefore, i can get a lot of experience. One thing, i will feel so happy if i have many friends around me. So, i will not feel boring at all.










No comments:

Post a Comment