Wednesday 29 February 2012

First Week In UiTM Segamat...

First Impression when i was in UiTM Segamat, i feel very proud that i became one f a fresh woman at quiet prominent universities. This is my dream since i was in high school. I never thought that dreams come true.

The first day of my university is exciting and wonderful. I felt a little nervous when I saw a lot of students like me. Sometimes, I felt lonely in the great university because there was no friends of mine in there and you are away from your family to grasp new environment which is completely strange for you. However, it gives you a very thrilling understanding as you develop relationships with diverse cultural students. I remembered singing the university's song altogether in that day. After few days later, I felt excited because it is a new environment for me with many friends of different places.  It is a good chance to grow up independently, less dependent on parents, share everything with new people. 



Then, at first time when the lesson started I felt very bored at all because I still can't get along with my classmates. The lecturer's that taught BEL 120 was Miss Auni. She is not a strict and cute person.  She likes to give too many assignment and online assessment. One more thing, she is not getting married yet.
Next class is subject FAR 100. FAR is stand for Financial Accounting. He is a strict person but perfect lecturer. That's true! He still single and available too. Miss Zulaiha is my MAT 122 lecturer's. She make me happy when she taught us. That's my first view of the lecturers for the first week.

Next, step by step I know their characteristics more closely. Tia is the first student that I met before and she is the first person who greeted me at that time. She become my partner for each single assignment until now. 
Maileen, she is too pampered person that I ever meet. At first time, I feel that I can't get along with her cause I'm a serious person compared her. Now, everything has changed. Maileen's and Tia's always make me happy with their stories. Love them a lot!! :) That's all my story about the first week in UiTM Segamat.





No comments:

Post a Comment