Saturday 25 February 2012

Puppy Love...??

My new entry for this week is about my puppy love (cinta remaja).

Firstly, let me define the meaning of love and puppy love.




Puppy love (also known as a crush or calf love or even "kitten love") is an informal term for feelings of loveromance, or infatuation felt by young people during their childhood and even adolescence, 'Simple infatuation is often called a "crush" or "puppy love". It commonly strikes those in the early teens or younger'. 
However, that 'the old saying may be true: "if you marry on the strength of puppy love, you'll end up leading a dog's life"

Yes, i have this experience but i shame to tell you guys...
because it is too funny for me. :)
My first puppy love sight is when i in primary school, 11 years old but he is not my classmates. He is my neighbourhood the most handsome and very kind person. He is sixth teen years old that time. 
 Most of everyday after i returning from school around 5 o'clock in the evening, he will come to my house to invite me cycling around the park with him without my parent's permission. I felt very excited and enjoyed when together with him. I will told him what happened at school and he is a good listener too. 
My mom and dad never knows about him, they only knew that he is our neighbor only, not more than that. It is our secret... 
We were promised that each of us will not telling our parents about this relationship. 

He always buy ice cream and chocolate special for me.
 At that age, i do not know what is the meaning of true love, sweet couple or anything else. 
But when i was growth up, now i only know that is my puppy love. 
Actually, it gives me a lot of experienced and history about my life. 
I still met him when i go back to home but he had engaged with other lovely and gorgeous woman. I hope he will be happy ever after. 
Seriously, he is so handsome and stylish!  But i never feel regret because he was not destined to my partner. 

Actually, i have more than one of puppy love but he is the most i like than the others. Just puppy love okay! 
Not more than that. Now, I'm looking a person who can take care of me and always give support to me
 (my future husband) :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment