Thursday 9 February 2012

Ten Grateful in Life...

Hello Everyone!! In this entry, i will tell you my ten grateful in my life.
Read it with peaceful of mind okay...

1) Professing The Religion Of Islam
I feel thankful because i profess in the religion of Islam.
My parents raising me in the manner of Islam until i became a good Muslim and i know to differentiate the good or bad things.


2) Have Healthy Body
I feel grateful cause I'm given a healthy body and mind that can think rationally and able to differentiate of goods or bad things. With a healthy body, I'm able to move around where i like. Besides that, I can still hear the birds chirping in the morning checkers and also can see the flora and fauna created by Allah.


3) Born in such a Perfect Family
I'm grateful to Allah cause i was born in a happy family. I have 5 members in my family including me.

Even though, my family is not big like others but they are so happening. I have 2 sisters and we always quarrel with each other.

4) I Have such a Loving Mother
Everything is for my mom... I love her so much! Right now, I miss her like crazy you know.
Everyday, either my mom or i will call each other. I feel glad and peaceful when i heard his voice.
Besides that, she always remind me to perform prayers five times a day.



5) Proud To Be Malaysian
I am proud to be one of the citizens in Malaysia. Malaysia always in peace and harmony.
Residents in this country were really nice and always help each other. Besides that, in this country have strict law and because of that the crime is rare happen among us.


6) I'm Alive until Now
I am thankful to Allah S.W.T cause i still can breathing on this earth until now, same with my lovely family too.
One time ago, my family and I had a serious accident when on the way go to holiday.
I can't forget the life story at most feared that happen in my life.


7) Further Study at UiTM Segamat
I'm glad to be one of the student in UiTM Segamat. I took accounting here and already in part 3.
Even thought, many seniors said that my course are difficult to score but at least i try my best to get the higher
marks for every subjects that i took in every semester. InsyaAllah...

8) Crazies Friends
Alhamdulilah, I have many friends including my friendly roommates, my crazies classmates and so on.
Friends will make me smile. I can't smile and feel happy without them. Besides my mom, i always share my problems with them too and they will give me the positive feedback.


9) I'm Happy To Be Myself
I'm proud to be myself and i don't care what they want to say. I feel more comfortable when I'm being myself. Actually, I am one of person who like to laugh and make laugh to others. Yes, that's me! 
Try to be friend with me and you will who am i.... :)



10) I'm still Single
Yes, this statement is absolutely true! I'm still single and available okay.
I will accept a person who want to be my soul mate but please make sure that you are not the playboy person. Seriously, i hate a person who has girlfriend but he said that he is still single to another women.
Please guy, don't be like that okay. I am not a perfect person, but at least i try to maintain the contacts that i have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment